We partner with you to C.R.E.A.T.E. a bright future for you child.
- Consult with teachers, and if appropriate, outside providers. Spend time with your child to learn about them first hand and understand, from their perspective what is happening for them. With the schools permission, student observations in the school setting focusing on academic, behavioral and peer concerns.
- Review, explain and interpret all academic records, educational evaluations and reports. We seek to understand all aspects of your child as a learner looking at their strengths, not just their weaknesses.
- Educate for the purpose of crafting the appropriate modifications and accommodations to provide for in class success now and throughout out your child's school career.
- Advocate in the form of attendance at Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and 504 meetings. When appropriate we can offer suggestions as to questions to ask and school services to incorporate into plan delivery.
- Tackle the tough questions for answers that serve to help your child grow and learn. We seek to create a plan of support rather than fit your child into a program.
- Empower you to be the primary long term advocate for your child.